Support our arts and education programs!
Jack Straw Productions relies on the support individual contributors to make our programs possible. Please help us continue to support this website, the work of Pacific Northwest artists working with sound and all our art and technology education programs.
Become a Jack Straw Member!
For a $35 annual membership donation, you can receive discounted recording time in our studios, as well as discounted rates on Jack Straw audio workshops. A Jack Straw membership pays for itself in no time!
How do I contribute?
Please make your check payable to Jack Straw Productions and mail it to:
Jack Straw Productions
Attn: Individual Giving
4261 Roosevelt Way NE
Seattle, WA 98105.
You can also call us at (206) 634-0919 to make a credit card donation, or make an online donation through Network for Good. Click the button below to start.
Match your donation
If your company participates in an employee matching gifts program, you could double or even triple your gift to Jack Straw! Just ask your HR or personnel department. Questions? Please contact us at (206)634-0919 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for your support!
By giving a gift, you may benefit from tax savings. You are encouraged to seek the advice of a professional tax advisor, so that you select an option that is best suited to your needs. Please consider exploring the benefits of gifts of securities, personal property, or charitable remainder trusts.
Jack Straw Productions is a nonprofit organization, exempt from taxes under section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code. Contributions to Jack Straw Productions are tax-deductible to the extent permitted by law.
Pursuant to RCW 19.09, Jack Straw Productions is registered as a charitable organization with the Secretary of State of Washington. For more information, call the office of the Secretary of State, 1-800-332-4483.
No personal information is collected by Jack Straw Productions from visitors to our website. We also do not collect or harvest email addresses of people who email us directly. You will not be put on our mailing list, print or email broadcast, unless you specifically ask to be on it. Any personal information collected as such will not be disclosed to any third party except in the case of cooperating with law enforcement agencies.
- Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation/Communities Connect
- Paul G. Allen Family Foundation
- City of Seattle's Office of Arts and Cultural Affairs
- 4Culture King County Lodging Tax Fund
- Washington State Arts Commission
- National Endowment for the Arts
- Creative Capital MAPFUND (Multi Arts Production Fund)
- And our wonderful members and individual donors!
- Adobe Systems Inc.
- Clark Nuber CPA
- Cornish College of the Arts
- Henry Art Gallery
- KUOW Radio 94.9 FM
- Microsoft Corporation
- SEED/Rainier Valley Cultural Center
- Seattle Public Library
- Washington Center for the Book
- Washington Council of the Blind
- Washington State Department of Services for the Blind
- Adobe Foundation Fund at Community Foundation Silicon Valley
- Boeing Company
- Chamber Music America
- Breneman Jaech Foundation
- Dupar Foundation
- Department of Neighborhoods, City of Seattle
- Department of Information Technology, City of Seattle
- Experience Music Project Foundation
- GTE Foundation
- Humanities Washington
- Kongsgaard-Goldman Foundation
- Lila Wallace-Reader's Digest Fund
- Lila Wallace-Reader's Digest Community Folklife Program
- Meet The Composer
- McEachern Foundation
- Plum Creek Foundation
- The Pew Charitable Trusts
- Rockefeller Foundation
- SAFECO Insurance
- Seattle Foundation
- Seattle School District's Family Partnership Program
- Starbucks Foundation
- Virgil Thomson Foundation
- US West Foundation
- Wharton Foundation